Lavender Scented Natural Detox Foot Patches
Would you like to revitalise or detox your system with detox foot patches? We offer you huge savings across our range of top quality Natural Detox Foot Patches. These quality Detox Patches are now sold all over the world including the USA, Europe, Canada and many other countries.
Our patches conform to the strictest manufacturing conformity in the world. That’s what having an ISO 9001:2008 certificate is all about. Making sure you get quality products with the correct manufacturing standards.
This pack contains:
- 60 Lavender scented natural detox foot patches
Purchase Lavender scented Natural Detox Foot Patches with confidence:
- These patches have also obtained many other internationally recognised certificates including:
- (FDA) Food and Drug Administration of the USA
- (CE) European Standard Certificate
- (ISO) Standards Certificate. (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practice:
- Certificate of Conformity
Ease of use:
Just simply apply the Lavender scented Natural Detox patch including the Sap sheet to your feet before bed and enjoy a restful night’s sleep.
Lavender scented Natural Detox Foot Patches are easy to use:
- Apply the patch to clean dry skin.
- Take the large white square of adhesive backing and peel off the paper backing, lay on a flat surface.
- Remove the patch from the bag and place on the backing sheet PRINTED SIDE DOWN.
- Place the assembled patch on the sole of the foot in the area you wish to treat.
- Cotton socks can be worn over the patches to stop them being kicked off during sleep.
- Remove patches in the morning.
The Natural detox foot patch is made from a combination of all-natural ingredients: Wood Vinegar Extract, Bamboo Vinegar, Chitin & Chitosan, Tourmaline, Pearl Powder, Dextrin, Vegetable fibre, Vitamin C, Minus Ion Powder.
Wear protective socks during treatment time to avoid excess overflow from patches. Natural Detox Foot patches are not designed for weight loss and do not claim to heal, cure, diagnose or treat any disease or medical conditions.
Wash hands after handling the product to ensure no residue is on skin. Keep away from your eyes and avoid contact with eyes, mucus membranes and other sensitive body parts. Do not use on or near eyes, nose, mouth, broken skin, open cuts or sores or rashes.
Do not apply patch to areas of broken skin or open wounds. If you observe any side effects, stop using product immediately and seek medical help. If you feel irritation or experience redness stop using the product.
Do not use on open wounds, swelling, itching or inflamed skin. Do not use on sensitive skin or if you have allergies to any of the ingredients listed. If you have any adverse reactions to the product or experience any unwelcome side effects such as itching, irritation or rashes, please discontinue use immediately. Keep away from nasal passages and mucus membranes. Do not use with heat patches or medical salves or ointments.
Use only as directed.
Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not use if you have blood circulation problems, high blood pressure or cholesterol problems.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used by children, keep out of reach of children. Use for 12 years and above. Obtain doctors advice for children under 12.
If swallowed get medical help or contact poisons information centre immediately.
Always consult your doctor prior to using this product. Not to be swallowed or taken for internal use. For external use only.
Unopened and opened packaging should avoid direct sunlight. Store in cool place inside house. Do not leave open for re-use.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your doctor.